Friday, April 18, 2008

My Toad: Future Movie Director 3.20.08

Toad: Mom, I am making a film. Fatty is in it. Do you want to see?

Me: Sure. (looking at computer screen and not really paying attention to her)

Bubba comes in.

Bubba: Mom Poo
I see you in the dark room
with an X on the window
and a lock on your face
Now I see you standing beside your grave.

Toad: What do you think Mom? I directed it. (I think she meant she made up the words.)

Me: Thats pretty interesting. Do you want me dead or something?

Toad: (laughing) Oh, Mom, it’s just a film.

Me: Bubba? Did you put on some of my make-up?

Fatty: Yes, just a little bit though.

Toad: Now she thinks she looks like a pumpkin.

Me: Why?

Toad: Because your make-up made her face look kind of orange.

Me: oh...oh...

Toad: Make-up people! Make-up people! (then mumbling to herself) She just can’t be in my film looking like a pumpkin.

Toad and Fatty run off into the bathroom.

Edit: As I was re-reading this I realized it might be a little confusing for someone who did not know that "Bubba" and "Fatty " are the same person.
(AKA Marielena

No comments: