Friday, April 18, 2008

Life Lessons With Toad and Fatty3.14.08

Overheard Today:

Bubba: Toad, do you like boys?

Toad: No, I just think they are cute.

Bubba: Who do you think is cute?

Toad: Well, ***** is cute. He is shy so he acts mean and aggressive to me. That means he likes me.

Bubba: Really?

Toad: Yeah.

____________________________________________________________________________

Later:

Bubba: Who is your favorite president?

Toad: George Washington.

Bubba: Well, my favorite president is George Clooney.

Toad: Don’t you mean George Bush?

Bubba: No, George Clooney.

____________________________________________________________________________

Still Later:

Toad: Bubba, who do you think is the smartest person in the world, your mom or your dad?

Bubba: Hmmm, I would have to go with my Dad.

Me: What! Why?

Bubba: Well, you see Mom, sometimes you put the remote in the freezer and the milk in the cupboard.

Toad: Yeah, Mom. You do lots of funny things. But don’t worry, we love you like that.

____________________________________________________________________________k


They were really on a roll today because then I heard this:

Toad: Bubba, who do you think is going to die first. Mom or Dad?

Bubba: Mom.

Toad: No, she isn’t! Dad is older. (Actually, I am older but they can go ahead and think that)

Bubba: Yeah, but Mom’s face looks old. (WHAT!!!!, Thanks a lot Bubba, lol)
















No comments: