Sunday, January 6, 2008

I have done it again for the 67 bajillionth time.

I hate it when I do this. Procrastinate. I have an order going out tomorrow. It MUST go out tomorrow. It was ordered 6 weeks ago. I haven't even started on it. Well, except for in my head.

I still have time; still have time to finish it even right now and not be up all night. Just get up and go do it. But I won't. I will start it about 3 this afternoon and I will end up finishing it about 4 in the morning. Because that's the way I roll. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Pray the machine doesn't break. Or I don't run out of some important component. I would be screwed. Completely screwed! Maybe I will just take inventory this morning and double check that I have everything I need. Then I can make a run into town if there is anything else I might need. (Read: Figure out ways to procrastinate further.)

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: